Jim Roselle at work in his WJTN studio
2015 Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame inductee Jim Roselle has interviewed countless guests during his career. Here is a chance for his listeners to see one of the places where that happens... the WJTN broadcast studio on Orchard Road in West Ellicott, just outside Jamestown, New York. Click on the image below to take a virtual tour.
- Use the controls on the screen to look around the studio OR
- Click and hold mouse button down, drag in any direction to move the view.
- To zoom in, press the SHIFT key.
- To zoom out, press the CTRL key.
- If your mouse has a wheel on it, rolling it forward or back will also zoom in and out.
Join the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame
A membership program is available to persons who are interested in preserving the history of sports in Chautauqua County and honoring the outstanding individuals who have created our cherished sports memories.
In addition to helping the CSHoF carry out its twin missions of maintaining a hall of fame and a sports exhibit hall, members will receive several value-added benefits for their membership fee.
To join, please contact Russ Ecklund at 716-484-7684 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org